Any Query ? Reach Us
Do you have any inquiries about your insurance policy? We offer a policy for you whether you want short-term protection, long-term security, or a mix of both. Please get in touch with us right off the bat if you’re eager to learn more about our products, we’ll be pleased to assist you!
To keep a decent financial savings for the future, you can opt for savings/investment insurance plan. This insurance plan helps individual to invest in a planned and systematic way to achieve their short-term or long-term life goals.
Major Features of Savings Insurance Plan:
- Life Cover: Savings Insurance plan offers financial security to family even after the untimely death of the policyholder.
- Maturity benefit: Guaranteed fixed savings are available for the policyholder.
- Guaranteed returns: Returns are risk-free under savings insurance plans. Promised amount will be provided to the policyholder if all premiums are timely paid.
- Flexible premium returns: According to the convenience of the policy holder, premiums can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-yearly or yearly.
Benefits of Saving plan:
- Tax benefit: All the saving insurance plan offer tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax act 1961. Some saving plans also provide maturity benefits.
- Retirement benefit: Saving plan helps in saving small amounts at regular intervals that after accumulating into larger amount will help you at the time of retirement.
- Financial protection: Financial protection will be provided to the policy holder and their keens even after untimely demise of the policy holder.
Things to avoid while investing:
One should consider avoiding things while investing in saving insurance plans.